Boots have picked their winners, and I just wanted to share the montage video with you. It’s great to see how many women of all shapes, sizes and ages entered :) HERE COME THE GIIRRLLS! Do do do do, do do do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do do do doo..
Sorry if you’re not in the UK, you won’t have a clue what I’m talking about if you’re not familiar with the Boots adverts!
The very, VERY bloody lucky winner was Kylie Martin from Leatherhead with a classic smokey eye.
Here are Kylie’s five steps to recreating her look:
1. First step is to apply eyeliner. I tend to use liquid for the top and pencil for the bottom lid. Smudge pencil underneath for shadow
2. Apply light shadow up to the brow line
3. Now get your darker shadow and with an eyeshadow brush, apply along the lash line and blend up to the crease of the lid
4. Apply several coats of mascara, wriggle the wand on the lashes to separate
5. Lips and eyes are like legs and boobs – you don’t do both together so keep your lips nude
That’s certainly different, I don’t know anybody who applies eyeliner before shadow! Or am I just being ignorant – do a lot of people do that?
The question is, if you won ten grand to blow in Boots, what would you buy?