Back in September when I went to the Maybelline bloggers’ event, I got a few duplicates throughout my goodie bags – either I actually got doubles in there or already had a few of the products. So I sent all my doubles to Jools! Imagine my surprise on Friday morning when a package from Scotland turned up unannounced – I had no idea she was even sending me anything!
THANK YOU JULIO! Charly Sparkles. Here we go!
1. What time did you do your makeup today?
2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used?
A sample-sized blush from Sassy Minerals – only cost $0.75 (which is about £0.45)!
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
Blotchy red skin around my nose, same as every day *sigh*
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
No, I was only going to work!
5. Did you do anything while applying make-up?
I was probably reading blogs, as it happens
6. Biggest make-up mishap today?
Nothing major, bit of fallout
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Nah, just making it up as I went along with Sassy Minerals samples!
8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
Probably eyeshadow if only because I spent ages picking out colours today. Normally it’d be face routine
9. What part of your routine is the most fun?
Eyes.. I’m sure most of us will say eyes!
10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
Uhm.. probably eyeliner and mascara, I feel like my eyes look tiiiny without it!
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
I did smokey greens today
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid today. In fact, liquid most days but mineral occasionally
13. Do you do your hair or make-up first?
Makeup.. the other way round would be weird!
14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day?
Nah I never do for work, just throw a compact mirror and lipgloss in my bag!
15. When did you finish your make-up?
11.30ish I guess?
It doesn’t seem like this tag is reeeally a tag as you don’t need to pick people out, it’s just on a ‘do it if you want to’ sort of basis! :D